General Gym Rules
- No membership card, no entry. This is strictly enforced.
- Children and non-members may not accompany you to the gym or locker during your workouts. The gym is exclusively for members.
- With respect to celebrities, none are allowed to ask for their autographs or photos inside any Gold’s Gym.
- Please return the dumbbells, mats, plates and any exercise equipment you use to their proper place.
- Use your gym towel to wipe off your sweat from the equipment as a courtesy to the next user.
- Standard rules of decency, respect of privacy and good general conduct applies. Refer to back of your membership contract for details.
10 COMMANDMENTS OF THE WET AREA
- Bring your own sturdy padlock.
- Bring your own towel or rent one at the front desk.
- Do not touch the controls of the steam and sauna room.
- Throw used sachets in the garbage can.
- Don’t leave your belongings unattended.
- Do not reserve a cubicle (Only meant to be used by one person at a time.)
- Keep your hands to yourself (Stray hands have caused a lot of fist fights or even court cases.)
- Respect others. Don’t take photos (even of yourself) and do not take other people’s belongings.
- Do not bring food or beverages in the locker room.
- Report all lost items to the reception area immediately
10 COMMANDMENTS OF THE GYM FLOOR
- Dress properly.
- Keep your belongings in your locker.
- Do not eat on the gym floor.
- Do not stare at people.
- Share the use of equipment.
- Clear as you go.
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- Practice personal hygiene.
- Ask for assistance from a fitness instructor.
- Do not drop the weights.